- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Social Media Ambassador
Who can be a Social Media Ambassador?
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Social Media Ambassadors are passionate about ending breast cancer and Komen’s Bold Goal to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the United States by 2026 and are enthusiastic about engaging others in the conversation. If you have a willingness to use your social media power to spread the word about Susan G. Komen’s impact, we welcome you to add your voice to #RaceForTheCure.
What is the role of a Social Media Ambassador?
- Follow Susan G. Komen Florida social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Actively promote and share why you #RaceForTheCure, and what Susan G. Komen Florida does to help end breast cancer
- Introduce your network to all the ways they can contribute and donate to Susan G. Komen Florida (including becoming Ambassadors themselves)
- Contribute positive messages and work to build awareness of #RaceForTheCure and Susan G. Komen Florida
What benefits are there?
We appreciate your willingness to volunteer! As the program grows, we will look for ways to incentivize your efforts. In the meantime, the program is a:
- Opportunity to establish and/or further develop online personal brand
- Resume-building volunteer experience that can be shared with employers
How do I become a Social Media Ambassador?
Join the community! Sign up using the form on this page to receive our social media ambassador newsletter. We won’t fill up your inbox – we’ll only email you once a month, with sample posts and helpful tips for how to have the biggest impact on your social feeds.