The 2015 Susan G. Komen South Florida Affiliate Race for the Cure® is all about TEAMS! Our Race teams can change history—the history of breast cancer—by helping the Komen South Florida Affiliate Race for the Cure reach record-breaking levels of Race participation and fundraising. A Race for the Cure team is a group of 10 or more participants who join together for the Race season to have fun and raise funds to empower the breast cancer movement.
Team awards help drive the friendly competition that makes each year better than the last! Numbers for awards are calculated for registrations and donations received by a specific date. Team members may continue to register and raise funds up until February 28, 2015. Any registrations or funds collected after the cut-off date will not be considered for award calculation purposes.
We recognize the following Team Award Categories:
- Largest Team Percent Increase in Fundraising Dollars
- Overall Top Fundraising Team
- Top Fundraising Team Per Person Average
- Top College/University Team in Fundraising Dollars
- Top K-12 School in Fundraising Dollars
- Top Government Organization in Fundraising Dollars
- Top First-Timer Team in Fundraising Dollars
- Top Religious Organization in Fundraising Dollars