Volunteer Opportunity: Office Volunteer
Description of Project/Purpose of Assignment:
Assist office staff with various administrative duties for affiliate events.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Copying, call answering, outbound phone calls, data entry, office package, and mailing processing.
- Events Coordinator
- Office Staff
- Varies. Prefer blocks of time of at least three hours at a time. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- High School student or graduate. All ages welcome. Positive attitude and dependable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or experience in an office setting a plus.
- Willingness to learn computer systems for data entry.
- Doing good work for breast cancer survivors and patients all over the state.
- Working with a fun and very grateful staff!
Contact Gabrielle Merschdorf at email@example.com or 561 514 3020, ext. 12.